Odense Youn's Stay Atelier Nord Korean tableware dishes for 4Person 22p
The Odense Atelier Nord embodies both beauty and strength.
Odense Atelier Nord, completed from the strong nature of the Nordic polar regions.The towering snowy mountains, the harsh soil that can withstand the harsh cold, and the ice and frost that covered the land. Nord contains beauty that blooms in extreme environments. Its beauty is enhanced by the handcrafted carving method, and black ceramic material containing titanium has high durability and strength.
Odense Atelier Nord for 4Person Set 22p
Atelier Node, completed from the strong nature of Northern Europe's polar regions
(Korean tableware brand Odense(오덴세) Atelier Nord consists of tableware for 2, 4, and 6 people.)
- The towering snowy mountains, the harsh soil that can withstand the harsh cold, and the ice and frost that covered the land.
- Nodes contain the beauty that blooms in extreme environments.
- Color that expresses the beauty of Nordic nature
- The sincerity and depth of handcraft
- Black ceramic material containing titanium with high durability and strength
Korean kitchenware brands: Odense
Material See the product package and manual
Shipping from South Korea
- Youn's Stay dishes
This is a Korean reality show which premiered on tvN on January 8, 2021. It airs every Friday at 21:10 (KST)
Recommended for those who want to know about Korean food culture. Be sure to check it out!
Atelier Nord 4-person set configuration (22 pieces)
4 rice bowls, 4 soup bowls, 4 cutlery saucers, 2 round bowls, 2 medium round bowls, 2 large round plates, 1 square plate, 1 large round multi-ball, 2 mugs
Product color composition Polar White, Soil Brown, Frost Grey, Misty White
B ok Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher Caution
- Avoid sudden temperature changes such as immersing a heated container in cold water after using the oven or microwave.
- Avoid refrigerated storage with liquids.
- Be careful of damage caused by a strong impact.
- When washing, avoid using a steel scrubber as it may scratch it, and be careful not to let the products collide with each other.
Are you curious about the production process? Check it out here